Kerala's Own
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAG Indias Biggest Flop-NDTV News-Pulled off fr Screens

Go down

AAG Indias Biggest Flop-NDTV News-Pulled off fr Screens Empty AAG Indias Biggest Flop-NDTV News-Pulled off fr Screens

Post  joek2421 Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:25 pm

It's not just a dud for Ram Gopal Varma but one of the biggest flops of recent times. Ram Gopal Varma Ki Aag is now being pulled off theaters.

"I will go down in the history of cinema anyhow. If the film clicks with the audiences then I will be the man who remade Sholay and if it doesn't then I will be the man who will ruin Sholay," said Filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma.

Hearing this, one can say, that Ramu was prepared to give a flop with his latest film. In Sholay, Gabbar had asked Kaalia: "Kitne aadmi the". After a string of flops Ramu could well ask: "Kitne flops the."

But the filmmaker has broken one record. He made the most disastrous film of the year and one of the biggest flops in recent history. "This film is the biggest flop. Films like Razia Sultan and Umrao Jaan have been flops over the years, but this beats them all. It didn't even have a decent starting," said Trade analyst Amod Mehra.

Now, since Ram Gopal Verma Ki Aag is making no money, it is being taken off the screens. "I don't know what to say about the film. It's just been disastrous. We can't go beyond this week because the auditoriums are literally vacant," said Rakesh Sharma, GM, Cinemax, Sion.

In the coming days two more Ramu films hit the screen, his horror flick Darling and the sequel to Sarkar. hopefully the man who gave Hindi cinema films like Satya, Company and Sarkar will get it right at the box office this time.

joek2421

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum